- Scanning your Applications for security flaws using IBM Application Scanner (AppScan).
- Securing your Applications
- Seeking out security vulnerabilities within the Software Development Cycle before they become major problems.
- Understanding Web Security White Paper
- Application Security Webinar Recording (December, 2010)
- Network Protection
Helps organizations identify threats, prevent attacks, reduce the costs and complexity of network security, reduce security risk, and reduce the compliance burden.
- Security Compliance
Our certified engineers help you perform analyses, determine regulatory compliance of people, processes and technologies using the Security Information Event Manager (SIEM), network security assessments, vulnerability scanners and real-time continuous monitoring tools.
- Business Endpoint Protection
Anti-virus, anti-malware software and host-based intrusion prevention systems allow security administrators to proactively stop and prevent web-based threats as well as track and trace long term advanced persistent threat initiatives.
- Security for BYOD and Mobile Devices
While Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) may be a convenience to employees, one must consider its impact on corporate models. We can help your company adopt BYOD in your workplace while protecting your data.