Greater Impact, More Efficient with BriteProgram
BriteProgram is a COTS software application that lets commercial and government leaders quickly launch programs that are secure, compliant, and easy for users. BriteProgram is the answer for program efficiency and great results that improve the social and economic vitality of enterprises and communities. Very lean teams now have power at their fingertips to launch and manage programs that can make a big impact. The following chart illustrates BriteProgram benefits for various aspects of your program.
Creating and hosting forms and applications can be taxing on lean program teams. Many existing forms and applications are difficult to complete and make for frustrated users. Some of these challenges include:
- Creating secure, web-based forms quickly and inexpensively
- Adding intelligence to a form i.e. skip logic
- Quickly posting a form or application so it’s easy to find
- Lack of resources to provide support and supplementary guidance for completing applications
- Lack of resources to fix and enhance forms on an on-going basis
Users and Applicants
- Finding the correct form
- Frustration when prompted for information that should already be known
- Lack of help or guidance while filling out an application
- Frustration when an application is returned due to missing information
BriteProgram features prebuilt data connectors and web forms which support fast and easy data collection through online applications, compliance data submissions, and user surveys.
- Eliminate paper and archaic e-forms that do not address the realities of your current application data and process
- WSI designed BriteProgram with a focus on intuitive, user-friendly experience for both external users and administrators. Web forms are built to feed backend databases, populating related content automatically.
Achieving targeted program impacts starts with putting citizens, residents and businesses within easier reach of government resources and support.
Consider 50,000 students completing a college scholarship application each year and it requires an average of three hours to complete. For the 5,000 students who are selected each year, they might have to spend one hour with additional forms each semester.
BriteProgram can deliver significant time savings and user satisfaction for your program applicants:
- Smart, intuitive web forms enable users to complete applications 50% faster than even existing electronic forms
- 35% higher form completion rates with automatic data population and ability to save progress
- 70%+ increase in data accuracy by eliminating illegible handwriting and adding smart data validation
- Activity tracking for employee wellness programs
- Housing or academic financial assistance applications
- Business registration and certification programs
- Permission slips for school laptop programs
Before applications can be even be reviewed and considered for decision, they must be complete. Manual review is not only tedious, but error-prone, and requires a human being to:
- Individually read each field on every application
- Ensure the data is complete
- Confirm data is legible
BriteProgram solves and expedites many of the common issues associated with reviewing forms. BriteProgram can:
- Automatically assign form, case, or application reviews to a specific team member
- Provide notifications of new applications via email, either instantly or batched
- Automatically validate data by cross-referencing with other data sources
For example, BriteProgram can confirm, via Tax ID, that applicants are current in paying their taxes.
Adding form or application validation routines in BriteProgram eliminates virtually all time spent reviewing information completeness, legibility and even accuracy. This frees up at least 50% of staff time dedicated to reviewing forms and applications:
- If two people spend a total of 20 hours reviewing applications each week, 62 working days are freed up for other tasks
- Management benefits from enabling staff to focus on more critical vetting tasks that require human judgement
- Applicants also benefit from an expedited review process, receiving responses faster
- Small Business Certification
- Consumer Affairs Cases
- Liquor License Applications
- Building Permits Applications
Vetting applicants involves referencing multiple, disparate systems. The complex process involves:
- Logging into multiple systems
- Manually verifying facts such as residency and required certifications
- Re-keying data from one system into another
- In-person and phone meetings are critical but there isn’t enough time
With its data integration capabilities, BriteProgram can automate login to third party systems within the enterprise or tap out and connect to external applications.
- User information can be securely transmitted for automatic querying of pertinent information required for vetting of applicants.
- Automatic data validation routines verify applicant data according to each program’s rules and thresholds.
- If red flags are detected, your staff will automatically be notified of the situation.
Overall, program staff and managers can reduce time spent on applicant vetting by 50%
- Secure integration with in-house and 3rd-party data sources eliminate eliminate at least 50% of the swivel chair efforts to manually query other systems
- 30% more time is now available to focus on in-person or phone call vetting activities that yield critical insights
- Ultimately, applicants benefit from an expedited process and they have an opportunity to rectify missing requirements earlier in the process.
- Character and criminal background checks
- Verifying residency and employment history
- Verifying academic records
- Verifying financial history and credit background
- Performing field work as part of consumer affairs investigations
After the manual process of reviewing every application to weed out those which are incomplete or illegible, thorough reviews must be done.
• Considering all the facts
• Assign weight to various criteria
• Compare all applications to one another
BriteProgram helps your team achieve timely review and decisions with greater accountability throughout all key program steps.
- BriteProgram’s engine coordinates form submission workflow according to steps defined by your organization.
- Audit trails, alerts, and auto-generated meeting agendas ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Ensure continued momentum with guideposts such as automated messages alerting applicants of problem entries that need to be corrected before advancing.
BriteProgram benefits program managers by:
- Automatic task assignment for the responsible decision makers ensures efficient, forward momentum
- 25% less preparation and meeting time through automatic meeting agendas with all of the appropriate case or application data
- 20% reduction in decision times so citizens and businesses succeed faster
- 100% coverage for decision audit trails that lead to 50% faster reporting and inquiry resolution
- Certifying the status and eligibility of companies applying for a small business program
- Reviewing eligibility for academic scholarships and calculating award amounts based on multiple factors
- Collaborating with five other departments as part of a decision to approve or reject a building permit
- Correctly routing and quickly approving large volumes of different school forms
- Orchestrating a parallel process that requires approval from three different directors
Recipients can each be called or emailed individually, with a worker referencing precisely what they’ve been awarded in order to inform them. Often, these manual efforts can be doubled or even tripled by the need to notify multiple parties, for example:
• Notifying students of a scholarship award and working through the acceptance process
• Notifying and working with thousands of academic institutions to achieve a timely, accurate, and transparent student loans/grants disbursement process
• Conducting a regulatory compliance certification process with all of the entities in a certain industry i.e. energy companies, schools, aviation companies, etc.
BriteProgram can send notifications of new applications via email, either instantly or batched. You can configure alerts to include relevant information for recipients, such as the total awarded and next steps required.
- Easily capture and act upon information related to acceptance or rejection
- BriteProgram integrates with payment systems and your financial applications to eliminate the need to double-key info, saving time
Delivering financial assistance, certification documents and other services is often more complex than the review and approval process for many programs. Good stewardship and transparency requires attention to details and consistency. BriteProgram helps you achieve these goals while ensuring the fastest turnaround times for your constituents:
- Workflow orchestration and tracking across multiple teams results in 30% faster dispatch of resources or cases
- Automatic generation of certification documents and communications eliminates manual efforts and keystroke errors
- Detailed audit trails for 100% of the award and disbursement process results in 50% faster inquiry resolution times
- Secure integration with existing accounting and payment systems eliminate the need to re-key transaction data
- Informing recipients of grant, certification or license award
- Issuing a food truck permit along with instructions
- Maintaining an audit trail of the decision process associated with a small business loan
- Working with multiple departments to notify, issue and track scholarship funds amongst several thousand academic institutions
- Implementing and enforcing a consumer affairs action against a business
Tracking and monitoring are comprised of numerous recurring tasks. Program managers need to regularly gather proof of participation. Without automation, these time-consuming and tedious tasks could include:
- Individual phone calls or emails to every participant
- Chasing each person down individually in person visits to each
BriteProgram includes content management features for posting information to members. You can easily enable participants to learn more about a program, apply, view status, program impact, and more.
- BriteProgram has built-in support for mass communications as well as full or self-service web content development and updates.
- The BriteRecurrence features help program managers ensure that recurring compliance tasks are completed on time through reminders and easy web interactions
- Leverage task and user-specific alerts and automatic escalation to avoid bottlenecks
The time required to gather data for monitoring and compliance can shrink by orders of magnitude, enabling Program Managers to focus efforts that expand program impacts going forward. Decreased time required for tracking and compliance also enables a program team to serve a larger number of program participants.
- Automated member compliance tracking with 30% less time spent on phone, email, and reporting
- 20% reduction in drop-out rates as staff members proactively detect and focus on at-risk members
- 50%+ reduction in the time it takes to track down, aggregate data, and generate weekly or monthly compliance statistics
As part of a small business program consisting of 2500 companies, the time of two full time staff is easily consumed by mundane tracking and report tasks each year. By using BriteRecurrence to automate these recurring activities, valuable time could be freed up on activities that actually help the small companies grow.
- Small business engagement and progress
- Tracking spouse and child welfare payment
- Fleet maintenance schedules and activities
- Continuing certification for academic scholarships and student loans
- Employee wellness activity tracking