Washington Software uses an Agile Development Methodology for all software development projects. Our testing team ensures our quality by using an extensive QA checklist with more than 40 items. Below is a list of our most popular services:
Secure Survey and Data Collection Systems
Washington Software has developed survey and data collection systems for government agencies such as the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Our reusable software components can generate complex surveys and data collection systems within tight timelines.
Our customizable survey and data collection system supports the following features:
- Data Collection: multiple surveys, multiple organizations
- Survey Administration: administrator and user management, automatic user ID generation
- Security: secure login, data encryption, password reset
- Survey: skip patterns, looping, random assignments, default answer templates, survey response validation, document upload
- Reporting: data export to Excel, Word, pdf formats
Software Development and Maintenance
Washington Software uses an Agile Development Methodology to develop and maintain its software. Our team has developed and/or maintained software in the following platforms:
- Operation Systems: Linux, Windows
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Web Servers: Tomcat, IIS
Washington Software can help small to medium-sized companies integrate different computer systems in order to share data and create reports.